Most unusual cookie?

Reaction score
What is the most unusual cookie you have ever made in terms of flavor or ingredients? The most unusual for me would be garbage can ranger cookies. A ranger cookie is basically an oatmeal cookie with dried fruits and nuts added. Once I had a bunch of leftover ingredients so mine ended up having white chips, chocolate chips, cherry bits, pecans, and coconut flakes in them. They turned out very good, but boy were they weird!

Reaction score
Ones like that, more or less everything but the kitchen sink, are always a little odd and fun. I personally find the ones with a huge heat element a little weird- from red pepper to ghost peppers, apparently some people really, really like it hot. For cookies I'm not really one of them.

Reaction score
The strangest cookie I have ever seen a cookie made with potato chips and chocolate. I can not tell you how they taste because I could not bring my self to try one.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I would make compost cookies just so I could get the reaction from my family when I told them they were eating compost cookies! Anything with coffee added has to be good!

Reaction score
Ha, I was just talking about this at work because I ate a red velvet cheesecake cookie. I'm not a fan of mixing red velvet with anything but I decided to try this cookie. It was absolutely delicious!

Reaction score
What is the most unusual cookie you have ever made in terms of flavor or ingredients? The most unusual for me would be garbage can ranger cookies. A ranger cookie is basically an oatmeal cookie with dried fruits and nuts added. Once I had a bunch of leftover ingredients so mine ended up having white chips, chocolate chips, cherry bits, pecans, and coconut flakes in them. They turned out very good, but boy were they weird!

Hi Ya,
Oatmeal, peanut butter with a cream filling. I wish I could get my hands on that recipe again. They were so good, we could hardly stop eating them. YummmmmMy!!! I'm on the look out for an equivalent recipe. As for your recipe, um, that would confuse my taste buds.
Be well!!

Ask a Question