My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever come across a chocolate chip cookie that I didn't like...I love ALL cookies!

Cookie-Monster-cookie-monster-14442695-800-600.jpg

Reaction score
This sounds good and simple, I'm not big fan of cake anything when it comes to brownies or cookies, but I might actually give this one a try :) It's good to try new things from time to time.

Reaction score
If nothing else is available, I will eat a cake cookie. I don't like them though.
For me, if I want cake, I will get cake. If I want a cookie, it better be hard and crunchy!
I don't like the mesh between the two.

I also agree with Trellum, I don't like cake brownies. To me, thats just all sorts of wrong. LOL
:p:eek::D

Cookies should either be chewy or crunchy. Brownies should not be cake like, they should be thick and gooey.

final-one-chocolate-chip-cookie+srgb.-180x180.jpg

Plate-of-Nutella-Brownies.jpg

Reaction score
I love this traditional recipe and I have tried several ways but one was better than the rest. I even had them in my menu while I was my shop was still open and busy. I took the recipe from the site called Joy of Baking.

http://www.joyofbaking.com/ChocolateChipCookies.html

These cookies are not so common so I loved the way she explains everything in a nice and calm manner.

Reaction score
I guess there is no end to the amount of variations when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. It's been months since I tried anything. My last cookies turned out to be small cakes.

Reaction score
Looks like a good recipe. I like my cookies a little crispier. Maybe I'll try this recipe, but bake them just a bit longer than the recipe calls for. The only reason being my grandmother used to make the best chocolate chip cookies that had a harder texture to them.

Reaction score
Well this is new version of cookies. I've had the soft version before but never anything fluffy and cake-like. So is that hard at the bottom and soft at the top and center?

Reaction score
Well this is new version of cookies. I've had the soft version before but never anything fluffy and cake-like. So is that hard at the bottom and soft at the top and center?
Yes, they're something like that, which must be the reason I like them so much.

Reaction score
I love this traditional recipe and I have tried several ways but one was better than the rest. I even had them in my menu while I was my shop was still open and busy. I took the recipe from the site called Joy of Baking.

http://www.joyofbaking.com/ChocolateChipCookies.html

These cookies are not so common so I loved the way she explains everything in a nice and calm manner.
She took this from the Original TollHouse Cookie Recipe

Reaction score
I prefer my cookies to be soft rather than crisp and hard. This recipe sounds delicious. Choc chip is my daughter's favorite and I know it would mean the world to her if I could learn how to make them. Then we could bake together on weekends. That would make for some great quality time. Thanks for the recipe.

Ask a Question