Matcha Pound Cake: Tips for Perfectly Baked Results

Reaction score
Hello all,

Could someone chime in and advise if I had did something wrong with my Matcha green tea pound cake with chopped walnuts and red beans.

I've baked it longer than the intended time too. Can anyone advise why it looks like it's underbaked?

Is it too much butter?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Matcha Pound cake.jpg
    Matcha Pound cake.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 78
Reaction score
Hello all,

Could someone chime in and advise if I had did something wrong with my Matcha green tea pound cake with chopped walnuts and red beans.

I've baked it longer than the intended time too. Can anyone advise why it looks like it's underbaked?

Is it too much butter?

Thank you.

No offense, but it looks like you did everything wrong.

Go to Namiko Hirasawa Chen’s blog Just One Cookbook and look up her recipe for matcha pound cake. Her’s is a swirl, you can leave it out. But I think you need to start with a good recipe first.

Reaction score
No offense, but it looks like you did everything wrong.

Go to Namiko Hirasawa Chen’s blog Just One Cookbook and look up her recipe for matcha pound cake. Her’s is a swirl, you can leave it out. But I think you need to start with a good recipe first.
None taken. Thanks for the suggestion. I will look up her recipe.

Ask a Question