My New Mini Apple Pies

Reaction score
I will never make an apple pie again. I made mini fritter like pies this weekend. Everyone had their own mini pie and they tasted great. I will don peach and pear along with the apple next time so that there is a variety. My family loved the pies.

Reaction score
I love mini pies, mini breads, mini cakes and certainly mini fritters are really a good idea.

I thinks this is the best way to go for a quick snack or a versatile companion for your coffee, milk or complementing a dessert.

Really good idea Lady350!

Reaction score
mm yummy, I love apple pie! I was thinking of doing mini pies or turnovers for Christmas this year. Mini pies it is! They'd be adorable and probably less messy ;) I usually have 3 or 4 different types of pie for food holidays though, I could be quite busy if I do this with all of them lol.

Reaction score
I made mini pies one time and all I got was angry people. They were made because the pie went away to fast for them!

Reaction score
I love mini pies, they are just too cute. I have never heard of pear pies, though. How do you make that filling? I love pears and they are usually on sale at my local store.

Reaction score
Sounds easier than having to slice a pie too! Do you have a recipe? I'm always on the lookout for new, easier, fun recipes and I love the idea of single serve desserts! :)

Ask a Question