My oatmeal

Reaction score
MMMMMMMMMM I love oatmeal cookies so I will definitly have to check out this site. My favorite addition to any kind of oatmeal,, cookies or eaten for breakfast is dried cranberries. In the winter I eat oatmeal for breakfast several times a week. I eat mine with dried cranberries, a little sugar and milk. But I put my milk in a glass and just add it a little at a time so I get the cold milk with the hot oatmeal. I just do not like warm milk.

Reaction score
I love oatmeal cookies!! I even made up some variations to my oatmeal cookie recipe. I added skittles to one batch and omg, it was delicious! My kids even ate them.

Reaction score
I just love oatmeal on a whole, i try to have a bowl of oatmeal everyday i usually add nuts, fruits or a supligen to ti which makes it extra tasty and the best thing about it is that it is so filling. Oatmeal cookies is another must have for me regardless of its flavor.

Reaction score
Oatmeal is soo good and oatmeal cookies are even better. I would love to have a different kind of oatmeal cookie each week of the year, it would be so fun to do.

Reaction score
Oatmeal cookies are delicious and nutritious. I opt for them over chocolate chip cookies. To me, they taste better.

To make a batch of oatmeal cookies taste even better, I often add nuts to the recipe and raisins. These foods add flavor and texture. Also, they are easy to find in the grocery store.

Ask a Question