Nachos with meat bits

Reaction score
Let me brag of what I had eaten the other night. It is a simple nacho but so good a taste that I was forced to take a photo for sharing here. I think the nacho is special because the restaurant is a delicatessen. About the meat, it is a good match with the nacho that is worthy to be my dinner. And to think that I ordered that nacho for sharing and eventually I begged off with my companions that I couldn't share it anymore because I have decided to eat a full dinner... of nacho with meat bits.
IMG_3427 nacho.jpg

Reaction score
Is it unusual to have meat nachos there? I tend to make mine without meat, but that's only because I usually don't have meat on hand when I get the craving. They are often sold here with beef or chicken. Sometimes the beef is ground beef, and other times it's fajita meat, which is usually chicken strips or skirt steak. I love most nachos, meat or otherwise, and sometimes when I want them for a meal, rather than a snack, I'll add refried beans.

Reaction score
It looks rally nice, I've always loved Mexican food and nachos are just amazing, for real. That's a nice one right there, thank you for sharing it with us all.

Ask a Question