Converting Ounces to Cups for Devil's Food Cake Recipe

Reaction score
hi
i hope someone can help me i found this recipe for a devils food cake but everything is in ounces i have searched
but not finding anything on conversions to cup measurements does anyone know where to find ounces to cup conversions or can you help me with this ingredient list 4oz cocoa powder- 101/2 oz brown sugar- 5 1/2 oz apflour-4oz cake flour
4 1/2 oz sourcream
any and all suggestions greatly appreciated

Reaction score
hello!! i'd suggest converting the ounces to kilograms or just getting some scales as measuring in weight is much more accurate than cups/etc, especially, if you're gonna convert them you might end up with really weird measurements like 1/18th of a cup which is hard to measure :( but if you are gonna convert then i'd reccomend the converted above (y)

Reaction score
hello!! i'd suggest converting the ounces to kilograms or just getting some scales as measuring in weight is much more accurate than cups/etc, especially, if you're gonna convert them you might end up with really weird measurements like 1/18th of a cup which is hard to measure :( but if you are gonna convert then i'd reccomend the converted above (y)
ok sigh i guess i need a scale thanks ill try the conversion method

Ask a Question