New Baker Here!

Reaction score
I may be a new baker but I am excited to learn! I've always wanted a home scented by a hot oven and yummy baked goods. I hope I'm in the right place to get my foot in the door! Oh, my name is Ashlea by the way!

Reaction score
Hi Ashlea! Welcome!! I hope you enjoy it here! There are lots of great tips and great people on here!
I'm sure you will find some great info and some good recipes to give things a go.
I too love the smell of a house filled with baking! It is like heaven!!!
Hope you have a good day. :)
Louise

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I can't wait to get my hands dirty and bake some sweet treats!

Reaction score
I'll have to post pictures of the melting snowmen my daughter and I made over the weekend. They aren't quite done yet, the decorating is the hardest part. But, they were so cute and fun to make! The recipe is pretty easy too! I'll post it when I post the pictures. We are going to try to get some completely done today
so hopefully I will remember to post a picture.
Are you doing any baking for Christmas? I think the snowmen will be our only baking project!! LOL

Ask a Question