New Baking Forums layout

Reaction score
I have not been on here in a little over a week because life took a turn for the very busy. I came back here and found that the color theme has changed. I really like it as the pink is not so bright for the eyes. Good job admin!

Reaction score
Yeah I agree! The colors remind me of like a cake and frosting (which is wildly appropriate for this forum). It's also much crisper and definitely more user-friendly :)

Reaction score
I agree, it reminds me of pink frosting on a cream colored cake, and now I'm craving big frosting flowers, yum! :D

Reaction score
Me too...It had been quite a few days since I posted on this site and one day when I logged in I had noticed Baking Forums had a new layout. Well it is simple and the color is cool to the eyes. Nice layout! :)

Reaction score
I love the new look of the forums as well, I think they did something to the comment box as well, because for some reason it looks better to me, specially when I am writing a comment. The letters seem to look more stylized? Not sure if I am right or its just an illusion (because the new layout looks so stylized too), but I enjoy writing longer comments on here now :p

Reaction score
I love the new look of the forums as well, I think they did something to the comment box as well, because for some reason it looks better to me, specially when I am writing a comment. The letters seem to look more stylized? Not sure if I am right or its just an illusion (because the new layout looks so stylized too), but I enjoy writing longer comments on here now :p

I think it must be an illusion - the forum has cast a spell on you! ;)

Reaction score
The forum does look much more modern and fun now. I really like the colors and the fonts that are being used. Keep up the good work Admin!

Reaction score
well,as a Hill Billy,i would have to say yeeeeeeeeeeeew pink :) but it is a great site and I'm happy to be here

Ask a Question