New Gal

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :0)

This forum is so pretty!

I love to bake sweet things, especially cupcakes which is fast turning into an obsession - everything from getting the mix just right, to the piping bag, to the decorations...it just amazes me the amount of different things you can do to such a little cake. I think it brings out my creativity, and it's a bonus that you get to eat the results..!

I'm looking forward to seeing what people post about, and will hopefully pick up some hints and tips too as I am always trying to improve.

Happy baking!

Reaction score
Welcome, great to have you here! :)

I have to say I agree with you about cupcakes! :D What is your favourite flavour?

Reaction score
Thanks :) Favourite cupcake, now that is hard...I do love anything sweet with lemon through it, but I think just tasting that perfect basic cake mix can be pretty amazing - I'm still trying to get there! I make some passion fruit ones which are pretty cool, costs a fortune in fruit but the flavour is great! How about you?

Reaction score
Thanks :) Favourite cupcake, now that is hard...I do love anything sweet with lemon through it, but I think just tasting that perfect basic cake mix can be pretty amazing - I'm still trying to get there! I make some passion fruit ones which are pretty cool, costs a fortune in fruit but the flavour is great! How about you?

Oops sorry for the late reply! I think my favourite cupcake flavour that I've done is Oreo, but a close second was strawberry milkshake flavour cupcakes!

Ask a Question