New guy with flavor!

Reaction score
hey everyone thought Id hop on and say hi :) I work for a company that sells specialty food flavoring from many different flavoring companies. we have hundreds of different flavors. I use them a lot for baking and candy and drinks and never really thought about there being any baking forums so a quick google search and sure enough here everyone is :D Im not sure how the rules work here and dont want to sound to vendor ish but I did want to let everyone know we are here and if I can be of any assistance to anyone please let me know. on a personal note I love cooking,baking,making candy ... pretty much anything that taste awesome lol. :)

Reaction score
Hey, I've recently joined too. I am an amateur home baker. I've recently become obsessed baking cake and trying to find a winning formula, lol. I have been adding butter favouring to my cake batter n butter cream to enhance the smell n flavour but not had much success, didn't make much difference,lol. could u suggest any other trick/secret?

Reaction score
Hey, I've recently joined too. I am an amateur home baker. I've recently become obsessed baking cake and trying to find a winning formula, lol. I have been adding butter favouring to my cake batter n butter cream to enhance the smell n flavour but not had much success, didn't make much difference,lol. could u suggest any other trick/secret?
I make a lot of cupcakes and cakes with with different flavors, apple, cherry butter etc to enhance. you should check us out sometime Bull City Flavors, we have so much its hard to decide where to start. we carry flavors from all over the world. I like to make a lot of hard candy to. the flavors are great with frosting. just a simple vanilla frosting can be flavored almost to anything. oh another thing I like to make is a podered sugar glaze. milk powered sugar and flavoring then use it as a topping for my personal favorite sopapillas :) but works great on cinnamon rolls and stuff to.

Reaction score
Hey,
I make a lot of cupcakes and cakes with with different flavors, apple, cherry butter etc to enhance. you should check us out sometime Bull City Flavors, we have so much its hard to decide where to start. we carry flavors from all over the world. I like to make a lot of hard candy to. the flavors are great with frosting. just a simple vanilla frosting can be flavored almost to anything. oh another thing I like to make is a podered sugar glaze. milk powered sugar and flavoring then use it as a topping for my personal favorite sopapillas :) but works great on cinnamon rolls and stuff to.

Thanks,

Apart from vanilla, is there any other flavouring you can add to plain sponge cake to enhance smell?

Ask a Question