New here :)

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am a self-taught baker. I am from Northern Ireland and have been baking for almost 4 years now. I have developed such passion and enthusiasm for baking and thoroughly enjoy baking cakes and cupcakes. I absolutely adore decorating cakes, I love the endless amounts of creativity that can be put on a cake <3
I hope to make some new friends and learn quite a number of skills and techniques and hopefully be able to share my knowledge too :)

Reaction score
Hi Nicky! I'm also a self-taught baker =D Welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy your time in our wonderful community, now you are part of it as well :) So feel free to post and share recipes with us or make questions. We are here to help.

Reaction score
Welcome, welcome! I too love the decorating process of cakes and cupcakes - I'm a little addicted to finding new and inspiring ideas online!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to Baking Forums! I am glad to tell you that me too I am a self taught baker. Ever since I was in High School I had already this passion for cooking and baking. I always watched my mom when she is preparing, cooking and baking our foods. Then I always wrote what I saw from her while doing those things. After that I tried to experiment her recipes on my own then later on innovated some of them. It is such a good feeling if you can make it on your own. Well you had came to the right forum because you can learn many things and ideas from all the members in this forum when it comes to baking. Enjoy your stay here! :)

Ask a Question