New to forums and sorta new to baking (eep!)

Reaction score
I used to cook and bake when I had access to a nice sized kitchen, but then I moved and living in San Francisco well you take what you can get, so I haven't had an oven or enough space to care about cooking anything more advanced than that brownie-in-a-cup that was making the rounds on Pinterest a few months back.

However, now I'm moving again and want to get back into it. So, here I am :)

Reaction score
Yay for baking again! That must have been hard not to be able to bake for a while! I can't even imagine what it must have been like not to have an oven!! I wish I had two ovens - so I can't imagine not having any!! :)

Funny about the brownie in a cup! My daughter and her friend made those once - I was actually amazed at how good they were!! Who knew!

Welcome back to baking!!! :)

Reaction score
Thank you!

And yeah, those cup brownies are surprisingly good. I had something like two a day for a week they were so easy to make, dangerous stuff. ;)

Reaction score
Welcome! You know, a friend of mine has a son in NYC and he published a cookbook Big City, Small Kitchen. I'd never thought about how restricting it would be to have a small kitchen (I have a lack of counter space and storage space, but still the full sized oven and fridge.) I'm glad that you'll be able to enjoy cooking again. It might be that your friends are in for a treat...as you indulge a pleasure you've had to deny for a long time.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! :) I've only been to SF once but I loved it, are you moving far?

Ask a Question