New to the forum - Hello everyone

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I'm Jade and new to the forum -- I'm a baker by profession, but wanted some to know some tips and techniques for bakers who have tried baking new recipes, creative ideas and such. I hope I can talk with fellow bakers and others giving some tips and techniques as I love baking and cooking as a hobby, and sometimes a necessity. I am into breads, sweets, and some savory baking.
But I am a novice on trying on different ovens though --
I can develop new recipes and flavors, but kind of a novice on converting from commercial oven temperatures to residential kitchens. Also, tips and techniques would be helpful too.

Reaction score
Hi Jade! Beautiful name, by the way! Welcome to the forum, I truly hope you enjoy your stay here and find the forum very useful and informative. We have some really experienced bakers on board, so don't worry, I'm sure you will find what you are looking for here =D

Reaction score
Jade is a good name indeed. Nice to meet you, I'm Shane. I'm a novice baker at times (certain recipes) but I've been getting into it since I've taken to cooking a lot. Baking is naturally the next step.

Hopefully we can share some good times and recipes! I'm not shy, so ask away any questions.

Ask a Question