New to the Forum: I Come Bearing a Gift

Reaction score
I can't remember how long I've made use of this site now, but I have finally got around to registering.

Considering I have taken so much from this website, I wanted to give a little bit back.

I assume most of us are familiar with BetterBaking.com, a website which has the audacity to charge $2.49 for even the most basic of recipes.

As a former employee (I quit once they started their membership program) I always make it my duty to share these "protected" recipes with fellow bakers.

With that being said, you can access all of BetterBaking.com's recipes prior to them implementing membership, by visiting BetterBaking via the WayBack Machine here.

Reaction score
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here! Lots of nice people and yummy recipes and tips happen here! :)

Reaction score
Hi @LanceW, welcome to the forum. Since you've unofficially been here for a while, I'm sure you know your way around, and thanks for the link.

Reaction score
Hi Lance and welcome to the forum. I'm a new member too......just wondering are you all from the US? I'm in Scotland....

Reaction score
Howdy and welcome! I think these days it's silly for places to charge for recipes -- I think it's better if it's free for people but they just get revenue from the site from advertising or things like that! There's a wealth of free information on the internet and I think people will just turn to that if they are faced with free or paid!

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing :) I think it's great you are sharing this on here, I'm glad you finally decided to register :) Looking forward to seeing you around here, again, thanks for sharing!

Ask a Question