New to the forum

Reaction score
Hey, all, my name is Lisa. I'm 36, single with no children and I love baking. I even sell some of my wares sometimes at local open air markets around the area. I currently live in Ohio where I grew up, but have lived in 9 different states and have traveled to all 50 for at least one overnight stay. I really love making up new recipes of my own creation and learning recipes from countries or ethnicities other than my own. I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Reaction score
Hello Lisa! Welcome to the forum! I'm a newbie as well (in this forum and in baking). So far I've received a great and warm welcome from everyone! Let's all enjoy the baking community! :))

It's great you have traveled to all 50 states. What's your favorite? :)

Reaction score
Hey Lisa! Glad to have you!

Hopefully you'll share some of your creations with us! I also love learning different cuisines from different cultures. It's one thing I always try and do when I visit a new country - go to a cooking class! :)

Reaction score
Hi, Lisa. It is so nice to have you on the baking forum. I am sure that you could teach all of us something about both baking and traveling the US! :) I enjoy learning about foods from different countries too. My latest has been attempting to make some scones. I have enjoyed a lot of British baked goods during my time studying in the UK, but have not done a lot of British baking yet. That is part of this year's agenda! :)

Ask a Question