New Year's Day

Reaction score
Every year my daughter and I watch the twilight zone marathon. I started watching the marathons before I had kids. It is so nice to have someone to watch it with now! :) we plan to stay in our pjs all day and watch tv! We are both excited. Lol!

What are your plans? :)

Reaction score
I'm still in the middle of moving so I'll probably still be moving loads of boxes from one apartment to another. On New Year's Eve, my daughter and I like to watch Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper's New Year's Eve show.

I love your idea, though, so maybe we'll hang out in our pajamas for the early part of the day.

Reaction score
I'm still in the middle of moving so I'll probably still be moving loads of boxes from one apartment to another. On New Year's Eve, my daughter and I like to watch Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper's New Year's Eve show.

I love your idea, though, so maybe we'll hang out in our pajamas for the early part of the day.
Haha! We love any excuse to hang out in our pjs all day! She already informed my hubby that the tv in the family room is ours for that day! At this point we have probably seen most of the shows but we watch anyway!
I don't envy you having to move. I hope it goes quickly and you get settled soon! :)

Reaction score
Haha! We love any excuse to hang out in our pjs all day! She already informed my hubby that the tv in the family room is ours for that day! At this point we have probably seen most of the shows but we watch anyway!
I don't envy you having to move. I hope it goes quickly and you get settled soon! :)

Thank you. It's stressful to move during the holidays, but I promised my daughter an apartment for Christmas and I just barely made it in time. I signed a lease on December 17.
I'm doing my best to finish moving quickly so that my daughter can relax in the new place for a few days before school starts again.
I hope you have a great New Year's Day. I might check out part of the Twilight Zone marathon, is it on SyFy?

Reaction score
I plan to spend time with family and do nothing. You will find me online for the most point. Then you can find a stray friend out on the floor or couch drunk.

Reaction score
I had great plans for New Years eve and day and now they are gone up in flames. My partner had a fight with his sister and she has took off to her friends house. She won't be coming back to our house until she is going back to London. It has been a disappointing I must say.

Reaction score
It is most likely just going to be my husband and myself at home on New Year's Day so I don't really think that we have any kind of special plans. I know that we will be sleeping in and we might go out to the stores and see what kind of holiday clearance they still have.

Reaction score
Well, the Twilight Marathon was good! We were very lazy for two days! LOL! But, we sure got sick of watching the same commercials for two days! Yikes!!! You would think they could show something different every now and then to break things up!! And for some reason the commercials on that channel are on for so long you feel like you are a zombie once they are done showing!
But, all in all, a fun, relaxing couple of days.
Hope you all had that too. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheryl N.

Latest Threads