Newbie!

Reaction score
Hi all!

Pleased to meet all of you! My name is Stacy, and I live just outside Chicago. I'm a prolific baker -- my friends get worried if there aren't social media pictures of a new baked good every weekend. I'm currently working on cut-out sugar cookies for my nephew's first birthday party (they're paw prints).

Looking forward to connecting with others and sharing tips, ideas, and recipes!

Have a great weekend!

Stacy

Reaction score
Welcome! You sound like you're going to fit in here perfectly! I'm hoping we will get to see some pictures of your awesome creations too. Glad to have you with us here :)

Reaction score
Hi Stacy! Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board! It's always nice to see a new face on here :) Have fun and don't forget to check our recipes ;)

Reaction score
Hi Stacy. My friends call me Anne. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to all the tips I can get. Before I joined the forum nearly everything I had baked was from a box. Not anymore. I am slowly learning how to get my from scratch baking going strong.

Ask a Question