No Bake Pies & Butterfinger Pie Recipe

Reaction score
Do you guys like the no bake cheesecakes and pies. The Jello Instant ones aren't that good. But I enjoy making them from scratch. One of my favorites is ButterFinger pie. I make this one all the time after Halloween when I buy the candy at half price.

You need 6 butterfinger candy bars crushed
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
1 12 oz carton of cool whip
1 graham cracker crust

Mis the first three ingredients together
Put it in the crust
Let cool

Reaction score
I notice people have been posting more no-bake recipes and I love it! I honesty didn't know that there were no-bake options, and am so happy because it is less fuss and time to prepare. And this looks like an easy recipe too. Probably fattening as all get out, but looks good!:)

Reaction score
This could spell trouble! ;) I don't generally allow myself candy bars but recently discovered Edy's make a Butterfinger ice cream...and I LOVE it! I think this pie is going to have to be something I try soon. It's a very good thing summer picnic and party season is here because I can't possibly allow myself to eat all the things I want to make! I must share!!

Reaction score
That's sounds like a delicious recipe. I think no bake recipes can be really delicious. I bet my children would love something like this.

Reaction score
Love no-bake recipes,and this looks good. Sorry to be thick but what are butterfinger candy bars?? I live in Ireland but never heard of these?

Reaction score
No-bake recipes are fantastic! They are so easy to do, especially when you are in a hurry for a quick fast and easy dessert!
I absolutely love butterfingers! They are one of my favorite candy bars! I would love to try this recipe! Thank you so much for sharing the recipe! I'm looking forward to trying it. :)

Reaction score
Love no-bake recipes,and this looks good. Sorry to be thick but what are butterfinger candy bars?? I live in Ireland but never heard of these?
I copied this from wikipedia
"Butterfinger is a candy bar made by Nestlé. The bar consists of a flaky, crisp, orange-colored, peanut butter-flavored center that is coated in compound chocolate."
Didn't know how else to say it. Just know that they are tasty. You can use any candy bar in this recipe though, and I'm sure it will taste just as good.

Ask a Question