Affordable stand mixers for home use

Reaction score
As much as i would love to have a Kitchen-aid mixer. Being a stay at home to 3 kids, purchasing one is just not a part of our budget. I was wondering what would be some other brands that are not as expensive but still work great. I don't believe kitchen-aid can be the only great stand mixer there is.

Reaction score
Reaction score
This is good advice , yes the kitchen Aid is the Mercedes of stand mixers, but if you are not going to use it to a regular basis it is an unnecessary expense.There is nothing wrong with a high quality hand mixer.

Reaction score
I have never used a stand mixer. I have always used an electric hand mixer. I have even made cakes and cookies my just whipping them up with a whisk and even just a spoon. I know in baking you are always supposed to follow the recipe exactly, but I've found out that baking is more of an art. It really doesn't take expensive mixers and pans to make a yummy cake.

Ask a Question