NOTICE #2: AGAIN DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE NOT ENGAGED ON THIS FORUM

Reaction score
AND CERTAINLY DO NOT SEND ME BACK TO BACK MESSAGE. if you have not engaged on this forum do not message me. And I am not answering anymore questions about doughnuts.

Reaction score
Oh.
Rats.
That was me, wasn't it?
I am just now seeing this, as I didn't think I was interested in banter. I guess Banter was interested in me. In all caps.
Sorry.

I just saw a response to a question about donuts that was really helpful. I thought you were just a normal helpful person, so I asked for advice.
About baking rolls. Not donuts.
Then, when I read more of the site and realized you were a big cheese here, I sent *another* message asking if I'd messed up with the private message instead of just posting.

Well, I could have hoped for a less embarrassing way to learn the answer, but learn it I did.
Sorry for being rude.

Reaction score
Oh.
Rats.
That was me, wasn't it?
I am just now seeing this, as I didn't think I was interested in banter. I guess Banter was interested in me. In all caps.
Sorry.

I just saw a response to a question about donuts that was really helpful. I thought you were just a normal helpful person, so I asked for advice.
About baking rolls. Not donuts.
Then, when I read more of the site and realized you were a big cheese here, I sent *another* message asking if I'd messed up with the private message instead of just posting.

Well, I could have hoped for a less embarrassing way to learn the answer, but learn it I did.
Sorry for being rude.

We are cool now. You were not the only one sending me messages. It seems doughnuts are the big thing these days.

It is important to me to keep the discussions on the open forum so everyone has an opportunity to learn. I don’t mind answering a question or two privately from a baker who has engaged here online. But my time is limited. I have friendships with some bakers here; we have ongoing discussions off-line and I post things for them from those discussions on the open forum since some of us can figure out how to post photos on private messaging . Now and again I will help a business owner troubleshoot a problem. Since a business owner’s products and procedures are proprietary I take those discussions off-line.

But there’s a limit to what I I’m willing to do here. I have people asking me to develop their formulas for their business. Or re-formulate a formula that is not working. I enjoy helping people, it’s just some people don’t understand boundaries, if you get my drift.

Reaction score
Hi can you help me please, I’m having problems with my donuts shrinking when being fried and also some going out of shape! Speeds on the cutting belts have been accidentally changed and I’m new too this and don’t know how too change them back resulting in out of shape and maybe stretched dough? Any help at all I would really appreciate it thank you so much

Ask a Question