Nutella Filled Marble Cupcakes with Nutella and Vanilla Buttercream!

Reaction score
I made some AMAZING cupcakes using white chocolate and Nutella!! they've got a gooey filling of chocolate and topped off with Nutella and Vanilla Buttercream!

Please check out the recipe below :)

I hope you guys like it! :D

The recipe is in the description! :D

If you try it be sure to me know how they turned out!! :)

Reaction score
That looks yummie, but I don't like Nutella at all. I would probably switch it to coffee!
Mmmm, coffee flavored!!!! :D

I will definitely keep this in mind for my friends who do like it!

Reaction score
That looks yummie, but I don't like Nutella at all. I would probably switch it to coffee!

You don't like Nutella?!! No way!

I basically can't keep a jar of Nutella in the house unless I want to to be sneakily spooned away. I made an awesome Nutella fruit dip on the weekend and it was a hit at the get together I went to! So yummy!

Reaction score

I basically can't keep a jar of Nutella in the house unless I want to to be sneakily spooned away. I made an awesome Nutella fruit dip on the weekend and it was a hit at the get together I went to! So yummy!

Yeah, I pretty much like just about everything....but there are SOME things that are just "super icky".
Liver, chitlins, haggis, and Nutella are pretty much all even on the Gross-O-Meter to me!!!!

Hazelnuts are the ONLY nuts I do not like, not one little bit.

I've had people for YEARS and YEARS tell me how super awesome Nutella is. A couple of years ago I found some small sample cups of it and got one. This being a food forum, I won't describe what it tastes like to me. LOL

Reaction score

OMG i need to try a coffee flavoured one next! :D let me know if your friend likes it :D

Reaction score

Nutella is my life! haha :D wow that sounds amazing! Do you have a picture of it? :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Nutella is really becoming popular in the United States, but my European friends have been raving over it for years. These cupcakes look amazing! I am also a big fan of white chocolate as well, so I really don't see how I can go wrong here.

Reaction score
You know I cannot help but agree with @Lisa Davis above and I have seen the popularity grow, and that makes me even more ashamed to admit that to this day I have yet to try Nutella. I have seen it around, had the opportunity several times, but I have just never tried it. I plan to someday, but I am not sure when it will happen. I am a little more intrigued now, though, so it might be sooner than later.

Reaction score
Nutella is a big favorite of the kids in the whole family and every time we bond together during weekends we see to it that there is a big jar of this hazelnut spread for the children. Hmm.. Well, I think this cupcakes will surely big hit if Nutella is one of the ingredients and the kids will surely love this. Can't wait to share and try this one with the other members of the family. Thanks for sharing :)

Reaction score
Oh wow, that looks so yummy! I'll most definitely try this out on the weekend :D

Can you possibly replace the chocolate filling with just Nutella??? That would be an amazing Nutella overload. Haha

Ask a Question