Nutella Swirl Pumpkin Bread

Reaction score
I found this recipe today and it looks fantastic. It is the time of year to start bringing out the pumpkin recipes and it contains something that we all love -- Nutella!

This is definitely going on my list of seasonal baking items. It looks like a fairly uncomplicated recipe. We are having a little family get together in about a week and I am going to try it out on them. Yes, my family members are my taste testing guinea pigs. They don't mind. :)

http://www.chef-in-training.com/2013/09/nutella-swirl-pumpkin-bread/

Reaction score
Oh my gosh that looks absolutely AMAZING! I am definitely favoriting this recipe for Thanksgiving! I love Nutella and pumpkin is a favorite fall treat of mine...I can't imagine how wonderful they taste together! I agree, the recipe seems really easy, so I should be able to follow it too. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Reaction score
MMMMM...time to restock my Nutella supply! I LOVE the combination of pumpkin and chocolate!!!

Reaction score
I think pumpkin and chocolate flavors go great together. I was wondering how it would be if a little chocolate, or Nutella, was swirled into a pumpkin pie filling. I'm not sure if it would effect the consistency, but I think adding just a little and maybe baking a few minutes longer would be alright.

Reaction score
My family are my testers as well, haha ;). Thanks for sharing that recipe...sounds sooo good! I love pumpkin and chocolate together, I don't see how pumpkin and nutella could possibly be bad!

Reaction score
After seeing this I feel like my mind is drooling, that looks so tasty! I might want to make this for Thanksgiving. It'll be my first time cooking for Thanksgiving, it's usually my mom that does it but just the other day she asked me to do it. This recipe will definitely surprise her! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring me. :)

Reaction score
It came out pretty good and the family liked it. I think I may cut the sugar back just a little and try adding a few chopped pecans the next time I make this. Yes, there will be a next time! It was fun to make too. I liked swirling the batters together. I'm easily amused. :)

Reaction score
Never thought of this but I bet it would add an interesting taste. I think I would like to try the pumpkin pie experiment Cheerio and make a regular and a deluxe model! Thanks for giving me some new ideas to experiment with.

Reaction score
I may even try a variation with banana bread. I think that would be a superb addition of flavor by just adding a small amount of Nutella. What I like about the Nutella is that you don't have to fuss around with melting chocolate.

When I say "Nutella" I am using that as a catch-all name to include all hazelnut spreads such as the new ones made by Jif. The one that Jif makes with hazelnut, chocolate, and cappuccino is amazing.

Ask a Question