Old Recipe or New recipe

Reaction score
Would you rather follow an old baking recipe which is tested to be good and delicious? Or you rather follow a new baking recipe of your own which you improvised and does not sure if it is going to be okay and taste good?

Reaction score
I like both, it depends on the mood :) Sometimes I might feet like trying something new and just go for it. I do like old recipes though, but those are not so easy to come by. I'm definitely looking forward to trying a lot new recipes from Pinterest.

Reaction score
I do both, but I prefer to experiment.
crazy baker.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Both. One of the reasons I prefer cooking over baking is because you can improvise without limits. When I realise I can make a slight adjustment baking and have a good result I am thrilled but there are some recipes I have seen my mom use that I would not want to change.

Reaction score
Well, if you think about it all of those old recipes were new at one point. It is necessary to try and make something on your own in order to create something. I am all in for those old recipes but on the other hand I really like trying and inventing and even if I fail I keep going. Some things I made were very good and some were not but if I didn't try I wouldn't know now. So my advice is stick to both, old and new ones.

Ask a Question