One item............

Reaction score
If a millionaire showed up at your door right now and told you they would purchase ONE ITEM for you, no matter the price, what would you want???? Personally, I would want a 4 bedroom home.

Reaction score
I'd pay off my truck. I have about $8,000 left to pay on it and, no longer needing to pay for it would help me sleep at night.

Reaction score
I probably would ask for an "x" million dollar prepaid credit card :). ( hey you have to purchase it , so isn't it fair game?). I wouldn't have to worry about school loans, or the house just charge it :)

Reaction score
I probably would ask for an "x" million dollar prepaid credit card :). ( hey you have to purchase it , so isn't it fair game?). I wouldn't have to worry about school loans, or the house just charge it :)
That's a real clever answer! I would've never thought of that!!

Reaction score
I like the idea of a prepaid card! Creative and clever! :)
I would ask for something pricey like a house or a new car.
I could always sell the house or vehichle and keep the cash if I didn't want the car or house.
When can I expect this person to show up at my door? Soon, I hope?! I can have cookies waiting on him or her. The least I could do is bake them something if they plan to buy me something. :) haha

Reaction score
I agree with the prepaid card idea. I almost said gold bars or savings bonds because I was trying to think of something that I could convert to money, but the prepaid card is a great idea. I would pay off my debts and put my daughter through college.

Reaction score
I'd probably ask for the car. It's a big ticket item. So if I could get a free car, I'd be saving money. I also like the idea of the prepaid card. That's a smart idea.

Reaction score
I would ask for a beautiful penthouse apartment in NYC, that would of course have a fabulous kitchen. The bulk of the money I save on living expenses would be donated to local children 's charities.

Reaction score

Pure genius koodos to you for being so clever. That kind of money should be spent over time and much thought.

Reaction score
I would ask for a new house and then sell it after I made some money on it, then I would have more than a million hehe

Reaction score
I like the prepaid card idea too! I don't think I could come up with just one thing either. And, that way I could also give to charity!! Some day, I think I would like a new car so I can give my 15 year old one to my daughter - but for now it still runs and doesn't have any major issues!!! I think I would use the money to go on a trip with my family too.
Good question!! :)

Reaction score
Yes, I definitely like the prepaid card idea!

Otherwise, I would want to buy a farm. I wouldn't have to worry about paying rent or a mortgage payment, and I could use it to make money.

Ask a Question