Online Baking Shows

Reaction score
Ok, NetFlix has one series of The Great British Baking Show, which is just The Great British Bake Off.

In any case, I got addicted to it and want to watch MORE. But I only have internet and watch everything online for free.
Well, except NetFlix.

Does anybody know any site online where I can watch all series' of The Great British Baking Show/Bake Off without any downloads or having to buy or sign up for anything?

I have looked and looked online for a couple of months now, and have not found any way to watch the entire series without having to buy cable. Which wouldn't work for me since I only have a computer and a monitor.

gbbo.jpg

Reaction score
I've just taken a look at YouTube, and some of the episodes have been uploaded there - might be worth a look! It'll probably be a little piece-meal though. The official YouTube channel has all the episodes - but again, you have to pay for them.

Reaction score
I've just taken a look at YouTube, and some of the episodes have been uploaded there - might be worth a look! It'll probably be a little piece-meal though. The official YouTube channel has all the episodes - but again, you have to pay for them.

Yeah, apparently the BBC has a tight reign on what the put out. I can find pretty much anything to watch online for free, but if its something the BBC has put out, its pretty difficult to find for free online.

Reaction score
Have you checked ''Popcorn Time''? I have found a lot British TV shows over there, its free but it comes wit some faults. I guess you would lose nothing if you decide to check it out though :)

Reaction score
I always love to browse and watch on Youtube Channels some online baking shows but only those that are free. I think the online baking show that you like to watch is not for free and you have to pay for all their episodes.

Reaction score
here you go Chester

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2742317-The-Great-British-Bake-Off-online-free

have your shields up and run an ad blocker,I use Ad Block Plus,there is a ton of pop ups,but I've used them for a year or so,and no problems so far from them,just don't down load or install anything from them

use the vidzi and vodlocker links after you click the show,there both good ones to use on there,vodlocker usually DLs faster for me

Reaction score
here you go Chester

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2742317-The-Great-British-Bake-Off-online-free

have your shields up and run an ad blocker,I use Ad Block Plus,there is a ton of pop ups,but I've used them for a year or so,and no problems so far from them,just don't down load or install anything from them

use the vidzi and vodlocker links after you click the show,there both good ones to use on there,vodlocker usually DLs faster for me[/QUOTE]

I used vodlocker for some shows before, but for some reason it doesn't work anymore.

Vidzi seems to work pretty well and I got to watch the first show of the first season!!!!!
WOOHOOO!!!!!

May the Bakery Fairy grant you a wish!!!!!

Fat Fairy Bakery.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
i will have to think of what it will be Chester lol

oooh an Orange Velvet cake (instead of red) that will have to look good,I'm going with football colors instead and I'm going to post a picture of it on a sports forum,they've all ready made fun of my from scratch chocolate cake lol which it wasn't even close to looking good , I uuuh do go for the rustic look,that is my excuse :)

it will be an Orange Cake with a White Frosting,I may even try to pipe it with with a zip lock bag in Orange trim,this will be my biggest baking challenge so far,maybe even words on top lol

you can find a bunch of TV shows and Movies on there for free too

Ask a Question