Oreo Announces NEW Flavors!

Will you try the new oreo flavors?

• Yes! They are a must-try!

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
We all love oreos right? Well, they just recently announced two new oreo flavors! They will have cookie dough flavor oreos and marshmellow crispy flavored oreos! The new flavors hit stores Feb. 3rd! What do you think about the new flavors? Are they a must try or not?
Personally, I can't wait to try them! I'm incredibly excited for the cookie dough flavored oreos! Sounds delicious! :)

Reaction score
I love oreos so I'm definitely looking forward to trying these flavors. Both sound tasty but I'm going crazy right now just thinking about cookie dough. I just know those are going to be really good. I can't wait until they hit my local grocery store, thanks for the heads up!!!

Reaction score
I'm in the "do not like Oreo's" club. If I had to eat Oreos, they'd be the white ones, or I'd leave the chocolate cookie and eat the middle. Neither of these two new flavours sound good to me, at all. I'm sure I'll try one just to see what they're like but I'll wait until they're on sale or someone else buys them.

Reaction score
I love oreos so I'm definitely looking forward to trying these flavors. Both sound tasty but I'm going crazy right now just thinking about cookie dough. I just know those are going to be really good. I can't wait until they hit my local grocery store, thanks for the heads up!!!
I agree with you! I am soooo excited to try the new cookie dough flavor oreos! I've already been thinking about cookie dough ice cream as a side with my oreo cookie dough cookies! :) I've even been thinking about ideas for cruching up cookie dough oreo cookies in cookie dough ice cream and making a super sweet cookie dough milkshake! (Yes, my mind went there already!) :) I'm super excited to try them! :)

Reaction score
I love Oreos!! The original ones are my favorite, I cannot tolerate the cream in the double stuffed. I am not too sure about the new flavors though. My family sure will enjoy them as they love cookie dough and marshmallow. I have not seen the advertisements for these new flavors. Oreos have been pricey lately. I hope they have coupons for these new flavors somewhere.

Reaction score
I think it's a really smart marketing move on the company's part of start coming up with new flavors instead of just the original chocolate with white middle. It's always fun to try something new! I liked the mint chocolate version, "inside out" (vanilla cookie and chocolate filling) and sherbet - flavored Oreos. The only thing I find is while these new flavors are cool, they do take away from that classic "Oreo" taste. Different flavored Oreos are interesting to try, but I would never trade then for the classic cookie :)

Reaction score
Bet we won't see them in the UK :(

On the upside, it's always exciting to see the variety on offer when we're on holiday in the US! :D

Reaction score
I love Oreos but the new flavors intrigue but worry me at the same time ;). I bought the happy birthday ones recently and although good, I can only eat 2-3 before I am DONE. The cookie dough sounds good, but I will probably wait for someone to purchase them and try one before buying a whole package for myself.
Yes eating 2-3 Oreos is kind of disappointing, because a normal package who eats just 2 or 3.

Reaction score
I like the plain old regular Oreos but it's been years since I have eaten any. Like chellebaeby mentioned, they have gotten pricey and that makes them a luxury item and not a regular purchase. The new ones sound okay to me but it's doubtful I'll run out and buy any right away. I'm not a fan of the artificial colors and flavorings and chemicals in prepared foods these days. I'd have to do some label reading.

Reaction score
I'm a fan of regular oreos but those flavors sound even better to me! lol, so yes my vote is on must try. I think it's a smart move on their part as well, expanding their flavors.

Reaction score
As an oreo fan I think it is cool that they bing out new flavors for us to sample for a limited time. If you have ever seen some of the wild flavors they have in Asia, you would be quit surprised. In Japan they have geen tea favored Oreas and in china there was Mango orange.

Reaction score
As an oreo fan I think it is cool that they bing out new flavors for us to sample for a limited time. If you have ever seen some of the wild flavors they have in Asia, you would be quit surprised. In Japan they have geen tea favored Oreas and in china there was Mango orange.
I've heard that! It does seem like they have the edge on us in those regards....I am a bit jealous.

Reaction score
I always try the new Oreo flavors, so I'll definitely be picking these up. Lays potato chips is also doing the weird flavors again. Last year they had chips in Garlic Bread, Chicken & Waffles and Sriracha flavors. I wonder what flavors will come out this year.

Reaction score
I think some things need to be left alone. For me Oreos is 1 of those things. Neither of these flavors sound good to me. That's like when Pringles came out with some of their weird flavors over Christmas.

Reaction score
I never buy packaged cookies for myself but luckily my boss is obsessed with Oreos so any time a new flavor comes out she buys them for the office lol so I will definitely be trying these!

Reaction score
I have to admit that this thread made me so hungry for Oreos that I had to buy some to enjoy this week. I still don't like the idea of the new flavors. Nevertheless, I'd still like to hear what those who try them think of them.

Reaction score
I have already seen those new Oreo's up for auction on ebay at ridiculous prices. The rest us have barely had a chance to try them and some greedy individual is out there buying them all and scalping them like concert tickets. Some people have no shame.

Reaction score
I've tried the coconut Oreos and the Birthday Cake Oreos but I couldn't find a single box of the cookie dough ones. They must have sold out fast.

Reaction score
I've tried the coconut Oreos and the Birthday Cake Oreos but I couldn't find a single box of the cookie dough ones. They must have sold out fast.

I think it's more like what NThomas said... People are greedy and most will do anything for money. I think these Oreos are being grabbed to make money on.

Reaction score
Do you know what? I actually don't like Oreos! I think they're really dry and too sweet for me. I think I would try the cookie dough ones though as that sounds like a really nice flavor! I just find the normal ones a bit dry and I also just find the texture not quite to my taste for some reason, I can't quite pinpoint it.

Ask a Question