Oreo bread?

Reaction score
Has anyone made Oreo bread before? I never knew it existed until I was reading up on some odd recipes website. Is the bread good and moist?

Reaction score
I found some recipes for Oreo bread on Pinterest. It is made with muffin mix and crushed Oreo cookies. I never made this so I am not sure how it will turn out. There are several recipes some are made with peanut butter other with biscoff cookie spread.

Reaction score
Yes. I too found Oreo bread recipe on Pinterest and I was surprised. After reading the recipe, I think it will be good enough. Have a look at the recipe below:

Recipe Ingredients for Oreo bread
200 grams Bread Flour

50 grams Cake Flour

40 grams Sugar, Granulated

1 large Egg, Whole

80 grams Milk

30 grams Corn Oil

1 tbsp Active Dry Yeast

Recipe Directions for Oreo bread

1. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, mix until well blended to form dough, continue to knead till form elastic dough, add in 20g crushed Oreo biscuit, knead till well incorporate into dough, set aside to proof until double in size. (I use KA mixer with speed 2-3 knead for 30mins)

2. Equally divide the dough and mold it round. Let it rest for 15mins to loosen gluten.

3. Roll the dough into ball and slightly flatten and place it onto greased pan or lined with baking paper. Place a sheet of baking paper on top and followed by another an empty baking pan, let it proof for another 30-45mins.

4. Egg wash the surface and sprinkle Oreo topping on top of each dough.

5. Place a sheet of non-stick baking paper on top and followed by an empty baking pan (to have flatten shape). Bake at pre-heated oven at 170c (with fan) for 20mins

Reaction score
Hmm, I haven't made it before, so I went to look it up. There are so many varieties! Look at these:

585120.jpg

IMG_1430.JPG

oreo-biscoff-banana-bread-thats-out-of-this-world-delicious-ohsweetbasil.com-4.jpg

They each look fairly different, so might taste entirely different, too! The last one is a banana bread variation and looks pretty moist, though.

Reaction score
Yes. I too found Oreo bread recipe on Pinterest and I was surprised. After reading the recipe, I think it will be good enough. Have a look at the recipe below:

Recipe Ingredients for Oreo bread
200 grams Bread Flour

50 grams Cake Flour

40 grams Sugar, Granulated

1 large Egg, Whole

80 grams Milk

30 grams Corn Oil

1 tbsp Active Dry Yeast

Recipe Directions for Oreo bread

1. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, mix until well blended to form dough, continue to knead till form elastic dough, add in 20g crushed Oreo biscuit, knead till well incorporate into dough, set aside to proof until double in size. (I use KA mixer with speed 2-3 knead for 30mins)

2. Equally divide the dough and mold it round. Let it rest for 15mins to loosen gluten.

3. Roll the dough into ball and slightly flatten and place it onto greased pan or lined with baking paper. Place a sheet of baking paper on top and followed by another an empty baking pan, let it proof for another 30-45mins.

4. Egg wash the surface and sprinkle Oreo topping on top of each dough.

5. Place a sheet of non-stick baking paper on top and followed by an empty baking pan (to have flatten shape). Bake at pre-heated oven at 170c (with fan) for 20mins
tnx much i got free recipe here again>>

Reaction score
This seems more like a cake than a bread. It looks very taste but still more of a cake. I guess the yeast is what puts in with the bread.

Reaction score
This seems more like a cake than a bread. It looks very taste but still more of a cake. I guess the yeast is what puts in with the bread.

Not all of them even call for yeast.

I think it's the same as with banana nut bread, though. That's not usually very "bread-like" at all, especially when they're super moist or sweet. They're more desserty and almost cake like instead. And realistically, banana nut bread is made with a "batter" instead of a "dough," too, same as this. But it can be sliced like bread, so I suppose we can call it bread... .

Ask a Question