Oreo Cake: Another No Bake Recipe

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

I just found this easy cake recipe for all Oreo lovers out there, especially those who have children like mine who adore Oreo cookies.

Here are the ingredients:

2 packages of Oreo cookies
Milk (in liquid form)
10 crushed Oreo cookies
2 tubs cool whip
chocolate ice cream sauce

How To Prepare:
Wet Oreo cookies in the liquid milk and fixed them at the bottom of a square pan.
Use half of the cool whip to serve as a frost over the Oreo layer.
Repeat the process until all your available Oreos and cool whip are used up.
Sprinkle the crushed Oreos over the topmost layer of the cake then follow it up with chocolate sauce.
It is best to chill it first in the fridge for about an hour or more, then serve.

Reaction score
This is an amazing recipe, I tried it some months ago when my sister was in town, we also added some pudding to make it tastier and more delicious, indeed. You could try adding anything you want just to make it look better and of course, it will taste better, thank you for sharing.

Reaction score
Well you gotta love the no back recipes, and you certainly can go wrong with Oreo anything, at least in my opinion. I will definitely have to try this one, especially given the fact that I really do not have much of a deep list of cakes that I can make, so I need to get better at that. Good stuff, and thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
This sounds quite interesting. I have never even thought of this! lol How many days does this no bake oreo dessert last in the fridge? Only asking because I would think since the oreos were dipped in milk they would become soggy fast.

Reaction score
@ashley0323 Hmm... This I'm not really sure of but I'm guessing the Oreos also harden just like graham crackers made into cakes when they stay on the fridge for days. I never really know how they would be like if it's more than 3 days because knowing how the people in my household love them, these kinds of treats usually don't last for more than 2 days. Lol!

Last edited:

Ask a Question