Pastry Chefs?

Reaction score
The more I think about it and watch all of the cooking shows there are out there, I would really like to become a hobby pastry chef someday, but do not want to invest a lot of money in the process because I doubt I would ever work in a kitchen somewhere. Do you know of anywhere a person could go to learn the basics of being a pastry chef without spending a fortune?

Reaction score
Well, where I live there is a place where many courses are offered, some of the courses include candy making, pastries, cake decoration and many others! My sister learnt to cook there! It's a wonderful place, the fees are very small, you have to buy your own materials wherever you want too. It's like a community center.

Reaction score
That sounds like a great place to learn and I wish we had something like that here. The only place that comes close is this shop called Dream Dinners, or something like that, and you go in and prepare meals that you want from their menu and supplies. I would not mind bringing my own materials at all, if I could learn some new skills.

Ask a Question