peach cake?

Reaction score
I remember buying a box of peach cake mix from the store but for the life of me, I can't remember what brand it was that had it. I have since searched high and low for peach cake mix every time I go to the store but I can't find any. Does anyone here have a peach cake mix recipe that they know is delicious? I would love to try out some recipes.

Reaction score
I only know of a place that sells a delicious peach cake. It's King's Hawaiian restaurant in California. Not sure if they have a recipe or deliver out of state but I've never seen a boxed peach cake mix.

Reaction score
I have never seen peach cake mix but is sound delicious! You could probable take peaches and mince or dice them and then add them to and white or yellow cake batter. I bet this would taste even better than a mix.

Reaction score
has anyone tried a peach dump cake. You take a box of yellow cake mix and make as usual add half the amount of oil and a can of peaches. Without the syrup and you will get a delicious cake that is a cross between a cake and a cobbler.

Reaction score
I have tried this recipe at home and it turned out amazing.

Ingredients

• 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches in heavy syrup, undrained

• 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
  • 3/4 cup butter, sliced into pats, or more if needed
Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with margarine.

2. Pour peaches and heavy syrup into the prepared baking dish. Spread cake mix evenly over peaches. Arrange butter pats in even rows on the cake mix.

3. Bake in the preheated oven until top of cake is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.

Ask a Question