Peanut Butter Blondie Bars

Reaction score
Here I am with other recipe I recently pinned and I truly plan to try soon :) This sounds like the perfect treat for children and people who love peanut butter, check it out!

Peanut-Butter-Double-Chip-Blondies28a.jpg

http://chocolatechocolateandmore.com/peanut-butter-blondie-bars/

Reaction score
Yum, peanut butter, brown sugar, peanut butter chips and chocolate chips? What's not to love? I've always enjoyed blondies, and will have to hold onto this recipe. I'm planning to make my neighbors some cookies when the weather cools off, and I think these would be a good choice.

Reaction score
I've been craving brownies/blondies lately, and I just love how dense and delicious these look. Peanut butter and chocolate are one of my favorite sweet combinations. I'd have to make these when I was having a get-together or something, because otherwise I would be eating waaaaay too many of them, I think.

Reaction score
@cupcakechef Everyone seems to know these :O Everyone except me ;) For me these are something very new :p When I saw them I thought of brownies, but made out of peanut butter :) I might give them a try on of these days!

@Diane Lane Yeah, I think your neighbor would love them! By the way, what a cool neighbor you are :) Wish mine were just like that D: But nah, they are so unfriendly.

Reaction score
Thank you :) I thought so too when I saw the picture, I might definitely be trying this next year :) Might use actual peanut butter though, homemade (they got a machine you can use at the grocery store to make peanut butter - no additives).

Reaction score
Thank you :) I thought so too when I saw the picture, I might definitely be trying this next year :) Might use actual peanut butter though, homemade (they got a machine you can use at the grocery store to make peanut butter - no additives).

@Trellum You can use the machine at the store, or you want to buy the machine to own and make your own peanut butter? I buy the kind with honey in it, I wonder if that would work? I'd adjust any sweeteners accordingly, of course. I've considered making my own peanut butter in the past, but since I found this, it's so yummy, I haven't looked back. It doesn't have high fructose corn syrup, either.

Reaction score
@Diane Lane Buying the machine would be the ideal, but not now ;) I'm very short in cash, but in the future I could consider it. I'd love to make my own almond butter. Over here nuts are very cheap, so I can't think of a better way to take advantage of that, Plus I can practically get hazelnuts for free... so many hazelnut trees, but no one ever picks them (only the polish people and me, lol). I might make my own almond milk as well.

Ask a Question