• 2 tsp sugar
  • ¼ tsp baking powder
  • a pinch salt
  • 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 Tbsp milk
  • 1 Tbsp peanut butter
Instructions

1. stir all the dry ingredients in the mug
  2. Stir in the vegetable oil and milk. Drop a tablespoon of peanut butter into the center and push it down into the mixture
  3. Microwave on high for one minute!

Perfect for the poor student!!! :D

Reaction score
This recipe would be something I would do when I go back to college. When you are on a budget then you have to get the sugar you need.

How can you go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter?

Reaction score
Hahaha, yes, I have a lot of college recipes up my sleeve! And they sure beat cold pizza for breakfast which is what most students eat!

Reaction score
I'm obsessed with chocolate and peanut butter. Gotta love the recipes that make it easier for you to consume it more often lol.

Reaction score
Indeed, I love anything peanut butter and chocolaty but usually everything that has them in takes too long to bake.

Reaction score
That sounds interesting. Do you use clear mugs so the layers can be seen? or just a regular mug?

I would love to try this recipe.

Reaction score
Just a regular mug that you would have coffee or anything in. I didn't even know that clear mugs existed! Unless they were made of glass or something...

Reaction score
Love recipes like this! Never hurts to have a few 'poor college student' tricks up your sleeve ;). And who doesn't love something yummy and quick that you can easily whip up in the microwave every now and then?

Reaction score
Wow, that is great! Easy and simple without the fuss of an oven. Does it really come out like the consistency of a cake though? I'm guessing it must come out half- decent.

Reaction score
Wow, that is great! Easy and simple without the fuss of an oven. Does it really come out like the consistency of a cake though? I'm guessing it must come out half- decent.
It comes out like... 90% successful. Sometimes the bottom/center can be a little bit gooey depending on how powerful your microwave is- but I kind of like that. You can just stick a knife in and put in back in the microwave for longer.

Reaction score
Love recipes like this! Never hurts to have a few 'poor college student' tricks up your sleeve ;). And who doesn't love something yummy and quick that you can easily whip up in the microwave every now and then?
It really is unbeatable for it's convenience, even when I'm not in college and I'm about to sit down to watch a movie but don't have time to bake something, Ill just whip this up and I'll be good to go in five minutes! :D

Reaction score
For the past week I have been trying some of these mugs recipes that you have shared with us and I begin to love mug-baking.

Really good and fast to bake solution :)

Reaction score
For the past week I have been trying some of these mugs recipes that you have shared with us and I begin to love mug-baking.

Really good and fast to bake solution :)
I'm glad I could share some of my college baking skills! They are really quick and easy, so little bake time, and so little preparation time too, because you're not making dozens at a time! It's no more difficult than making a cup of hot cocoa! Well... almost... I'll see if I can remember some more to post!

Ask a Question