Peanut Butter Cookies!

Reaction score
For fans of Peanut Butter, I had to share this recipe! It's a very thorough walk-through on how to make some amazing Peanut Butter Cookies. I really love Peanut Butter and so these were a big big hit for me! I recommend to try them out :p
pb_cookie_glam420.jpg

http://www.averagebetty.com/recipes/warning-peanut-butter-cookies-recipe/

Reaction score
Wow, those look totally amazing, I can see where they would be a big hit with my family. Will definitely have to make these and get back to you with what I know will be rave reviews.

Reaction score
My hubby's going to melt when he sees this photo! He is a major cookie monster and loves super flavorful things. Definitely going to have to try these, as very soon!!! Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
For fans of Peanut Butter, I had to share this recipe! It's a very thorough walk-through on how to make some amazing Peanut Butter Cookies. I really love Peanut Butter and so these were a big big hit for me! I recommend to try them out :p
pb_cookie_glam420.jpg

http://www.averagebetty.com/recipes/warning-peanut-butter-cookies-recipe/
Oh wow! They do look delicious and tasty. I love making Peanut Butter Cookies. They're some of my favorite cookies I often bake. Definitely, I'm going to try this amazing cookie recipe. Thanks for this delightfull cookie recipe you have shared to us all! Yummy!!! :p

Reaction score
I made a double batch of these this morning! Can't say they came out looking like the photos but they are delicious! I did chopped peanuts, chopped chocolate, a combo of those and plain (n drizzles). The first batch came out looking and tasting lovely. The second...well, there was a break down there somewhere. Several of the cookies thinned out too much and became crispy. Well, they might not be presentable for the cookie tray I'm sharing this evening, but they taste great!!!

Reaction score
Wow, those look impressive. When I saw the title of the thread, I was expecting those peanut butter cookies that you crisscross with a fork.

I pinned this recipe on Pinterest because it looks too good not to try. Thanks, OP.

Reaction score
Wow, those look impressive. When I saw the title of the thread, I was expecting those peanut butter cookies that you crisscross with a fork.

I pinned this recipe on Pinterest because it looks too good not to try. Thanks, OP.

That's what I thought too! Peanut butter cookies are great the regular way anyways though. I love peanut butter. These look extremely delicious! I just bought some of the Jiff chocolate hazelnut spread at the store, and it's a hit around here. I have been thinking of making some cookies with it like I would with regular peanut butter. I can't see them not being tasty.

Reaction score
My sister has also fallen in love with almond butter. I have used it in one recipe is all, but it was masked by other flavors. As I was making the peanut butter cookies yesterday I found myself wondering how they'd taste if made with almond butter.

Reaction score
Wow, those look extremely yummy. Peanut butter cookies are my favorite so that picture looks like heaven. I hope they are easy to make because after seeing that picture I want some now!

Reaction score
I like peanut butter cookies, but it's a difficult flavor to get right, in my opinion. It's so rich, and you have to find a good balance of sweetness.

Reaction score
Wow! These cookies look amazing! I tried making peanut butter cookies once and it was an epic fail in my opinion. It tasted more like peanut butter rather than a peanut butter cookie (I have no idea if that makes sense). However, I may give it another try after looking at the beautiful photography!

Reaction score
I am 100%, totally, definitely, for sure going to try these very soon!!! These look like they may be my new favorite cookie! Are they hard to make? Do they take much time?

Reaction score
This is my little sister's favorite she has being baking peanut butter cookies from she's in middle spoon and she's very good at it; they taste great too.

Reaction score
Ooh, I love peanut butter. LOVE peanut butter cookies. I will definitely try those! Maybe I can convince my son to eat them, lol. He's gotten into a kick that he doesn't like peanut butter!:eek:

Ask a Question