Pear and Almond Tart

Reaction score
Some years ago I only liked cheese and lemon pies, as well as the pecan ones. I didn't want to have anything to do with fruit, but now I do :p For some reason I love the idea of baking pear and apple pies! Also try other kind of pastries with pears! Like for example this tart:

4673e1acc9e42d7f66db3155ba83323c.jpg

http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/pear-and-almond-tart-2

Reaction score
Oh my, almond is one of my favorite flavors, and that looks really delicious. I've never had it combined with pears, but those are another favorite. I might have to try making this when I have the ingredients on hand.

Reaction score
I'm glad you liked it :) To be honest I didn't care at all about fruit tarts or pies when I was younger, specially when it came to apples and pears, but over the years I've developed a taste for baked pears and apples :) I thought this tart looked so beautiful and completely delicious, perfect for when visits show up ;)

Reaction score
That tart looks amazing. I really have a thing for pear in desserts. A few years ago I made a pear and cherry clafutti and I was amazing. It is almost the same principle as a tart. I think I am going to dig out that recipe and make it again.

Reaction score
I feel like that's the perfect sort of tart for fall, which is my favorite season for pears. Bookmarking this as I would love to give it a try!

Reaction score
Perfect for fall it is, but I won't tell on you if you decide to have it during any other season ;) If you decide to give it a try, please let me know how it goes. I keep saying this every time I share a recipe, I know, but I do it in hopes someone actually lets me know how it goes when decide to try the recipe :p Just in case you guys do it before I do ;)

Reaction score
That tart looks amazing. I really have a thing for pear in desserts. A few years ago I made a pear and cherry clafutti and I was amazing. It is almost the same principle as a tart. I think I am going to dig out that recipe and make it again.

That sounds quite nice! I started liking baked pears recently, I tried baked pears last year and totally loved them. I liked their baked texture even more than the texture of baked apples. Now pears are something I love seeing in my desserts =D

Ask a Question