Piñata cookies

Reaction score
Yesterday while surfing the web I found a really cool recipe, it's supposed to be a theme cookie for el cinco de mayo, but I guess you can make them whenever you want, if you really feel like it. Look at them! They're so pretty!

de84f5a2952848f8c7b02aef80551265.jpg

Go here to check the recipe: http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/958083/cinco-de-mayo-pinata-cookies

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that awhile ago and thought it's the coolest thing ever! I bet it's a lot harder to make than it looks though...especially the icing part; what if it doesn't stick together? Or it falls apart after it's put together or something?

Reaction score
Delightful to look at Trellum but I suspect I am a long way off from making any. This does not look like a job for a person who's been struggling with anything from scratch far less a cookie. I feel like I will wait until you produce this. By the time you do I will be trying something like a sponge cake from scratch or a my Yum Yum cake.

Reaction score
Yah, they really are, but I think there is an easier version of this for Halloween =D Don't worry, the time will come ;) I might actually try this next year, hopefully I'll have something to celebrate ;) I'll surely take a picture and share it here =D

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that awhile ago and thought it's the coolest thing ever! I bet it's a lot harder to make than it looks though...especially the icing part; what if it doesn't stick together? Or it falls apart after it's put together or something?

Yeah, that can definitely happen, that is why it needs to be done in the right time. I've done something similar in the past, not the same cookie tho, but I've used icing in the same way. Isn't so hard to keep them together :) This cookie tho... is basically 3 cookies together, so we will see when I try how it goes, hehehe! Wish me luck =D

Ask a Question