Makes 8 Pizza Croissants
- 1 lb. prepared pizza dough
- 1 can (16 oz.) marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasons
Preheat oven to 350 F
1. On a floured board, roll out dough to a circle of 10 inches.
2. Spread with marinara sauce
3. Top with mozzarella cheese
4. Cut into 8 slices and roll up into a crescent shape
5. Place on parchment-paper lined baking sheet
6. Brush each crescent with olive oil, sprinkle on parmesan cheese and Italian spices
7. Bake 25 minutes and serve hot!