Popin Cooking

Reaction score
There's a Japanese line of "cooking" kits for children that makes adorable tiny foodstuffs; most of it inedible and meant as dollhouse food or as erasers, but some utilizing microwavable cake mixes, frosting, and gelatin decorations. Check out the mesmerizing videos:

See RRcherrypie's youtube channel for more.

Reaction score
I'm not surprised that the Glico ones are edible. Glico makes some popular Japanese snacks including Pocky and Pretz.
I've seen these kits before because my daughter and I are obsessed with everything Japanese. Japan makes the most adorable products but I had to cut back on collecting because I'm on a budget.

Reaction score
I love all of the kits from Kracie. The kits are really fun and great to do with kids. I wouldn't recommend them all the time because all of those chemical reactions cant be too good for your body after awhile. But for a fun cute family treat with your kids it is great.

Ask a Question