Post your healthier cookie recipes

Reaction score
My mom gave my 1 year old a cookie and he LOVED it! Now I'm on the search for some healthier recipes and ingredient substitutes so I'm not loading him up with sugars! Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Wow! I have never heard of that! I'm definitely going to give these a try! It's a mixture of my baby's favorite things so I'm sure they will be loved!!

Reaction score
Yes, you must try them. They are so wholesome and versatile. I love unsweetened coconut in mine, but I don't think baby's really dig coconut.

Reaction score
I am definitely going to. Baby's 1st birthday is this weekend so I have been party planning, but after I will. Now I just have to think of great add-ins for this recipe!

Reaction score
Do you think adding more fruit would affect the recipe? I am just wondering because as I thought about it I am worried now that the added water in the fruit would chance the outcome of the cookies. What do you think?

Reaction score
If you are adding fresh fruit, cut back on the banana. You'll be able to tell if the batter is too wet or dry. The cookies are very forgiving, but the banana is the only binder, so don't replace too much of it. You could also throw in an egg white or a flax seed egg to help with binding.
I hope that helped!
Oh--by the way, I use quick oats because the cookies hold together better than when they are made with old fashioned oats.
Does your little guy like peanut butter? Mix some in!

Reaction score
So many possibilities! Thank you so much! I'll let you know how they turn out! I'll be making them today

Ask a Question