Post your recipes online?

Reaction score
I'm curious to know if any of you come up with your own recipes and post them online on sites like Pinterest or twitter ect? Probably a great idea to share with other people.

Reaction score
I'm not enough of an expert cook to post my own original recipes online. I avidly pin and collect other people's recipes on Pinterest but I've never created any of my own.

Reaction score
I had been meaning to. As new cook I google recipes all the time, but I don't like all of them, or don't always have all ingredients. So I usually end up combining the 3 recipes I like the most...and usually tweaking the recipe that results in the process of cooking it, so I end up with something new altogether. Made some really interesting things that way. All you need is to get down the main principles of certain things(like what would make a sauce thicker) and then you can play around with ingredients and spices.

Ask a Question