Postal Boxes for Brownies

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking into postal boxes which are suitable to package brownies/cookies etc. Approximately the right size to pack 6 Brownies. Having trouble trying to find the right size boxes. Can anyone advise please? Many thanks.

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking into postal boxes which are suitable to package brownies/cookies etc. Approximately the right size to pack 6 Brownies. Having trouble trying to find the right size boxes. Can anyone advise please? Many thanks.
Bake brownies in shallow foil trays, cut and leave them in the pan. Wrap with saran and pack in foam .
No paper liners under brownies, just spray the mold lightly, they will not stick.
I buy them at the super mkt.

Cookies will be a problem, you'll need a box within a box to protect them, the packaging can cost more than the product.

Reaction score
Bake brownies in shallow foil trays, cut and leave them in the pan. Wrap with saran and pack in foam .
No paper liners under brownies, just spray the mold lightly, they will not stick.
I buy them at the super mkt.

Cookies will be a problem, you'll need a box within a box to protect them, the packaging can cost more than the product.
Thank you very much for your help

Ask a Question