Preppy Kitchen

Reaction score
Hello,

Have any of you tried Preppy Kitchen's cake recipes? I've tried a couple and while the flavor is always very delicious, I just can't get the texture I'm looking for.

I'm attempting to find the perfect vanilla or funfetti cake recipe that is super MOIST as well as light....I'm finding it hard to find a recipe that produces both. Preppy Kitchen's recipes are very light, but not that moist...almost like a mix between angel food cake and a bundt cake and somewhat dry in texture.

Does anyone have a recipe that is both extremely moist and slightly fluffy/light?

Reaction score
Hello,

Have any of you tried Preppy Kitchen's cake recipes? I've tried a couple and while the flavor is always very delicious, I just can't get the texture I'm looking for.

I'm attempting to find the perfect vanilla or funfetti cake recipe that is super MOIST as well as light....I'm finding it hard to find a recipe that produces both. Preppy Kitchen's recipes are very light, but not that moist...almost like a mix between angel food cake and a bundt cake and somewhat dry in texture.

Does anyone have a recipe that is both extremely moist and slightly fluffy/light?

Do you bake by weight?

Ask a Question