Pretzel Bread

Reaction score
I've been looking for a good pretzel roll recipe. I'd like it to be as few steps as possible but still be tasty :) I've never been able to get the hang of it though which is why I'm looking for a new recipe. Any tricks?

Reaction score
Thanks! I will have to try that one out. I've always been a big pretzel bread fan, I didn't realize others were catching on ;) I love a hot fresh pretzel roll.

Reaction score
Very nice. I may snag this link as well. I've only made Bread Sticks and White Bread from scratch. I definitely would like to make some Pretzel Bread to take to the family one weekend.

Reaction score
I have been seeing pretzel bread EVERYWHERE! Is it any good? I haven't eaten it yet, so I'm not sure how it tastes. I think I'm going to have to sample it soon! Once you find a good recipe, be sure to share some pictures and let us know how it tastes! I'll definitely be looking forward to it, cause this whole pretzel bread trend has got me interested!!

Reaction score
I have been seeing pretzel bread EVERYWHERE! Is it any good? I haven't eaten it yet, so I'm not sure how it tastes. I think I'm going to have to sample it soon! Once you find a good recipe, be sure to share some pictures and let us know how it tastes! I'll definitely be looking forward to it, cause this whole pretzel bread trend has got me interested!!

I have as well. At least 2 of the fast food restaurants have pretzel bread burgers/hot dogs offered now. I think someone over on Bubblews reviewed teh Wendy's pretzel bread burger and said that the bread was not that great. I do enjoy real pretzels and I have saved the recipe link above to try one day but I am not sure that I would be crazy about a pretzel bread burger or hotdog bun!

Ask a Question