Pudding Cakes

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recipes on a low sugar pudding cake? I never made a pudding cake. However, I'm getting more into baking and I would love to try it.

Reaction score
Are you talking about a pudding poke cake? I love making a cake, poking holes into it, and pouring pudding over the cake. i like to add a topping of whip cream and crushing some Oreo's on it. My recipe definitely doesn't sound low sugar though!

Reaction score
Are you talking about a pudding poke cake? I love making a cake, poking holes into it, and pouring pudding over the cake. i like to add a topping of whip cream and crushing some Oreo's on it. My recipe definitely doesn't sound low sugar though!
Hi Pretty and Dr.,
This can be made without sugar, actually. I don't know how you feel about mixes and processed food, but Pillsbury makes sugar free cake mix and, of course there is sugar free pudding mixes.
And there are even sugar free Oreos. Crazy.

Reaction score
Hi Pretty and Dr.,
This can be made without sugar, actually. I don't know how you feel about mixes and processed food, but Pillsbury makes sugar free cake mix and, of course there is sugar free pudding mixes.
And there are even sugar free Oreos. Crazy.
Sugar free Oreos?! No way! I am quite a sugar addict but I am trying to eat healthier so I should really look into this! I'm not even sure I've seen sugar free cake mixes but I'm sure they are around. I'm going to look when I go shopping tomorrow!

Ask a Question