Pumpkin Cake

Reaction score
Pumpkin definitely is a favorite flavor for me in baked goods. Pumpkin cakes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread - you name it, I love it. Even pumpkin spice lattes when it's that fall time of year and they're sold at local coffee shops - yum!

And cream cheese frosting is the best, too! I usually only have cream cheese frosting on carrot cakes (another favorite of mine!) but I can definitely see how it would work with these flavors!

Reaction score
Too bad it's fell out of season. Pumpkin has a really distinct flavor to it. I had a friend that would make very good pumpkin bread and send it to me every year after high school. She hasn't had the time to make it the past couple of years, but I been hounding her for the recipe.

Reaction score
Oh that looks delicious. I love anything and everything pumpkin, regardless of the time of year. I have a couple of cans of pumpkin in the pantry, so might consider making this, or perhaps something a little smaller. I don't use cream cheese frosting much either, other than carrot cake (which I have also been craving), but I might consider making up a small batch just to tempt my palate. Incidentally, I was recently looking up recipes for homemade cat food, and it mentioned how beneficial pumpkin is for them.

Ask a Question