Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes

Reaction score
These don't look too hard to do. I know there are some of you that like pumpkin spice and it IS the time for those right? LOL

I found this recipe I think some of you may like.
OMG-Pumpkin-Pie-Cupcakes.jpg

Ingredients
  • 15 oz pumpkin puree
  • ¾ cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • ¾ cup evaporated milk
  • ⅔ cup flour
  • ¼ tsp salt
  • ¼ tsp baking soda
  • ¼ tsp baking powder
  • 2 tsp pumpkin spice
  • Whipped cream

Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
  2. Grease 12 cup cupcake pan.
  3. In a bowl stir together flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
  4. Mix the pumpkin puree with sugar, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk
  5. Add dry ingredients in the mixture and mix until it’s evenly combine.
  6. Fill the pan with ⅓ cup of the mixture in each cup.
  7. Bake for 20 minutes.
  8. Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for 20 minutes than remove them from the pan and let them cool completely. Store them in the fridge.
  9. Top the cupcakes with whipped cream and dusted with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on top before serving.

Personally, I think the inside looks too "smooshy" but I don't eat sweets myself so I have no idea if this is how it's supposed to look. I'd like to try it but don't know if my king would like them. He likes pumpkin cake he tried here but it wasn't as "smooshy" as this.

Reaction score
Yummy!!! That looks delicious, I love the way they look inside <3 By the way, by ''smooshy'' you mean ''fudgy''? or sticky? I'm not sure, but from here they look very wet and kinda fudgy, but it's hard to know from just looking at the picture. They also kinda remind me of the way a pumpkin pie looks when you slice it.

Reaction score
Those cupcakes look super moist, almost like a mini pumpkin pie with crust. I am just happy that the frosting is not a cream cheese frosting. I am really getting sick of cream cheese frosting and I do not think it tastes very good on pumpkin baked goods. Happy to see that we are sticking to a classic whip cream topping here.

Reaction score
Yummy!!! That looks delicious, I love the way they look inside <3 By the way, by ''smooshy'' you mean ''fudgy''? or sticky? I'm not sure, but from here they look very wet and kinda fudgy, but it's hard to know from just looking at the picture. They also kinda remind me of the way a pumpkin pie looks when you slice it.
LOL Yeah fudgy. LOLOLOLOL That's the word I was looking for!! LOLOL I guess because they ARE pumpkin pie cupcakes they'd look more like a pie than a cake. LOLOL

Reaction score
These cupcakes looks so moist and yummy.Pumpkins are easy to make and i slathered these cupcakes with my Cream Cheese Whipped Cream topping.

Ask a Question