Pumpkin, pumpkin everywhere!

Reaction score
I don't know about you - but I LOVE this time of year! Fall is one of my absolute favorite times of year! I love the cooler temps, falling leaves and pumpkin everything! LOL! I even found pumpkin bagels this year. Ok, so maybe you already have had them but I didn't know they existed until now. They are pretty good! Oh, and I also found pumpkin oreos!! Wow! I could eat them all day! The cookie part is different from the regular oreos - it is more like an animal cracker taste.

So, how about you - do you love pumpkin everything too? What is your favorite? :)

Reaction score
I don't know about you - but I LOVE this time of year! Fall is one of my absolute favorite times of year! I love the cooler temps, falling leaves and pumpkin everything! LOL! I even found pumpkin bagels this year. Ok, so maybe you already have had them but I didn't know they existed until now. They are pretty good! Oh, and I also found pumpkin oreos!! Wow! I could eat them all day! The cookie part is different from the regular oreos - it is more like an animal cracker taste.

So, how about you - do you love pumpkin everything too? What is your favorite? :)

Oh my, pumpkin oreos sounds delicious, especially the animal cracker part, I love those. One of my favorite treats this time of year is pumpkin pie, of course, with pumpkin muffins a close second. I'm not sure I've actually ever had anything pumpkin that I didn't like. It's been a favorite since childhood.

Reaction score
You read my mind! I love, love, love this time of year - because of all the pumpkin goodies! I haven't got pumpkin oreos, but of course my local Starbucks has pumpkin spice lattes (YUM!) and there's even pumpkin spice M&Ms!

mms-pumpkin-spice-candies.jpg

As for baked goods, pumpkin pie or pumpkin choc chip bread are my favorites!

Reaction score
I'm kind of jealous right now. Cooler temps? Wish we had some of that for a while. ;) Where I live nothing much goes uop in pumpkin except for Starbucks lattes. LOL Pumpkin cake and bread are easily found throughout the year, BUT pumpkin pie and pumpkin flan are usually seen more often around this time of year. Oh, and it's the only time I get to see nice orange pumpkins. LOL Other times it's the green spotted ones.:p

Reaction score
Yep - today is only supposed to be in the 50s!! Loving that! :)
I haven't seen the pumpkin spice M&M's. Did you try them? Are they any good?
I prefer the M&Ms with peanuts - the "plain" ones give me a headache - too much sugar I guess!
My daughter used to love pumpkin pie - now she says she doesn't like it. So, just my husband and I will eat it. Takes a while for two to eat a whole pie!! :0 LOL!
Enjoy the day!

Reaction score
I love pumpkin and always look forward to this flavor during the fall season. By the time Christmas is over I will be sick of it once again. It amazes me now how every company and manufacturer jumps on the flavor bandwagon.

Reaction score
So true! I think there are even more that get on board the craze each year! And, yes, it does get old after a while, doesn't it?! It used to be that you could only get pumpkin when you ate pie on Thanksgiving! LOL!
It rained here yesterday and the leaves are falling rapidly - it smelled so good in town!! :)

Reaction score
I am not a lover of pumpkin pie but I love pumpkin spice cake donuts. Those pumpkin bagels sound so good and that picture of pumpkin spice MM's,, yum. A friend brought over a lovely loaf of pumpkin bread last night and I plan on having it toasted with a bit of butter and a big cup of coffee.
Now,,, one year I made cheesecake with a thin layer (ab out 1/4 inch) of pumpkin pie filling on top. That I loved! I have made it several more times over the years to take to pot luck dinners and church and it is always a big hit.

Reaction score
Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Spice---

Coffee
Coffee Creamer
Ice Cream
M&Ms
Oreos
Pop Tarts
Gum
Oatmeal
Brownies
Smoothies
Shakes
Pizza
Pudding
Pancakes
Waffles
Fudge
Peanut Patties
Cream Cheese Dip
Cakes
Soup
Protein Shakes
Tortes
Tarts
Crepes
Cereal Bars
Muffins
Bisquits
Pretzels
Chips

Pumpkin-Spice-Heroin-660.jpg

Reaction score
Haha! That is funny! And sad - :0 Almost time - I think for the pumpkin everything to be done? Isn't it just for October that retailers sell pumpkin stuff? Makes me kind of sad - even though I love winter - that fall is almost over! Here in MT winter can be until April sometimes!! :)

Reaction score
I love this time of the year :) Because I love Halloween and autumn :) After this season comes my absolute favorite: winter. But I do love the culinary opportunities we get during this time, because pumpkins seem to be everywhere I go and finally the weather is much nicer now, so I can actually bake if I want :)

Reaction score
I'm kind of jealous right now. Cooler temps? Wish we had some of that for a while. ;) Where I live nothing much goes uop in pumpkin except for Starbucks lattes. LOL Pumpkin cake and bread are easily found throughout the year, BUT pumpkin pie and pumpkin flan are usually seen more often around this time of year. Oh, and it's the only time I get to see nice orange pumpkins. LOL Other times it's the green spotted ones.:p

Same here ;) I know it's fall already as soon as I see those huge round orange pumpkins at Walmart :p I love them, I've always wanted to buy one and make some puree out of it... make a couple pies for relatives. One day I will, so far I have only tried with canned puree because it's more convenient.

Reaction score
Well I am perspiring as it is beastly hot so this time of year does not seem to be making much difference with the temperatures. I am not too big of a pumpkin fan but you guys got me excited.

Ask a Question