Pumpkin Swirl Bread

Reaction score
I was looking around at cranberry bread recipes, and somehow that morphed into pumpkin cranberry, and then I saw this. It doesn't have cranberries, but of course I'll be making pumpkin bread soon, too, and this looks extra moist and pretty with the cream cheese swirls in it. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/7049/pumpkin-swirl-bread/ I really need to remember to pick up some pumpkin, cream cheese, and eggs. It looks really cute as cupcakes, too, but I'd probably just make the loaves. I like that she specifies that it freezes well, because I tend to freeze my extra loaves for when a craving hits or company is coming.

Attachments

• pumpkin swirl bread.jpg
    pumpkin swirl bread.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 390
Reaction score
Oh my, I can't resist bread and cream cheese, that combination ought to be one of the best ones! I was looking at a recipe to make a banana bread, it also had cream cheese swirls! Delicious! I might consider trying this one, I saw some really delicious looking pumpkins the other day at Walmart :p

Ask a Question