Quirky Tool - Bake Shapes

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by True2marie, Dec 9, 2013.

1. True2marie

True2marie Well-Known Member

Quirky is a company supported by average Joes with good ideas. One of them is a product called Bake Shapes. It's a collection of small containers that allow you to create mini cakes. I just got my Bake Shapes. They are fun to use if you want to add a bit of excitement to a baking project.

True2marie, Dec 9, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. True2marie

MyDigitalpoint Well-Known Member

Decorative muffin toppers, what a great idea!

I love to bake individual cakes because I live alone, and even when I have guests or family visiting, I like to bake these, and have a collection of small molds but none like this.

I have to get a set of these toppers, that's for sure :D

MyDigitalpoint, Dec 9, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. True2marie

Josie Well-Known Member

I'll probably be odd man out, but I don't prefer the looks of those. They are an adorable idea though! I just probably wouldn't use the toppers for mine. The kids would really like them I bet :)

Josie, Dec 11, 2013
  4. True2marie

MyDigitalpoint Well-Known Member

This is also a good idea for a home-based bakery business that caters small amounts of little cakes and breads

You can offer a variety of them by simply using different toppers and then different toppings and decorations for each series.

MyDigitalpoint, Dec 11, 2013
  5. True2marie

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

That is actually a really cute idea. I like the one that creates a little valley in the top of the cupcake so that you can add cream filling, I would totally buy these.

ACSAPA, Dec 27, 2013
  6. True2marie

Bella Well-Known Member

It looks like something I would buy. I love mini cakes. All I saw were plain shapes, though. How about hearts or stars?

Bella, Dec 28, 2013
  7. True2marie

sammy674 New Member

Certainly a nice idea, but I have a feeling I would use them a couple of times and then they'd get forgotten about in the back of the cupboard!

sammy674, May 23, 2015
  8. True2marie

ThatNewMommy Well-Known Member

That is beyind cute! Makes it so much easier to decorate!!! I like to decorate cupcakes with a flat top and cover the sides only in sugar crystals but it's a pain. That square one would make it much easier.

ThatNewMommy, May 24, 2015
  9. True2marie

Trellum Well-Known Member

Very nice! I'd like to get some of those next year :) I'm sure I will find them at the Action, if not the same some similar, lol. They seem to sell a bit of everything over there, but I rarely buy cookingware there. I rather try better store for cookware, but I'm sure I'll find them, if not in a local store online :D

Trellum, May 27, 2015
  10. True2marie

Zyni Well-Known Member

That's pretty cool. I can see myself having fun with those. These would be perfect for baking with kids too. Like someone else said, great for a baking business too.

Zyni, May 28, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question