Add Fun to Your Baking with Quirky's Bake Shapes

Reaction score
Quirky is a company supported by average Joes with good ideas. One of them is a product called Bake Shapes. It's a collection of small containers that allow you to create mini cakes. I just got my Bake Shapes. They are fun to use if you want to add a bit of excitement to a baking project.

Reaction score
Decorative muffin toppers, what a great idea!

I love to bake individual cakes because I live alone, and even when I have guests or family visiting, I like to bake these, and have a collection of small molds but none like this.

I have to get a set of these toppers, that's for sure :D

Reaction score
I'll probably be odd man out, but I don't prefer the looks of those. They are an adorable idea though! I just probably wouldn't use the toppers for mine. The kids would really like them I bet :)

Reaction score
This is also a good idea for a home-based bakery business that caters small amounts of little cakes and breads

You can offer a variety of them by simply using different toppers and then different toppings and decorations for each series.

Reaction score
That is actually a really cute idea. I like the one that creates a little valley in the top of the cupcake so that you can add cream filling, I would totally buy these.

Reaction score
It looks like something I would buy. I love mini cakes. All I saw were plain shapes, though. How about hearts or stars?

Reaction score
Certainly a nice idea, but I have a feeling I would use them a couple of times and then they'd get forgotten about in the back of the cupboard!

Reaction score
That is beyind cute! Makes it so much easier to decorate!!! I like to decorate cupcakes with a flat top and cover the sides only in sugar crystals but it's a pain. That square one would make it much easier.

Reaction score
Very nice! I'd like to get some of those next year :) I'm sure I will find them at the Action, if not the same some similar, lol. They seem to sell a bit of everything over there, but I rarely buy cookingware there. I rather try better store for cookware, but I'm sure I'll find them, if not in a local store online :D

Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I can see myself having fun with those. These would be perfect for baking with kids too. Like someone else said, great for a baking business too.

Ask a Question