• 1/2 cut lemon juiced
  • 2 cup flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 8 TB salted butter cubed - not softened
  • 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 11/2 TB milk
Instructions
  1. Combine raspberries, sugar ( only 1 1/2 TB) and lemon juice in a small bowl.
  2. Combine flour, baking powder and the rest of the sugar (1/2 cup) in a large bowl. Add small cubes of butter. Mix together with a pasty cutter or whisk. You can also combine with your hands until the mixture combines. It will be more of a crumble mix.
  3. Stir in cream and mix until combined. Then gently fold in raspberries.
  4. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and drop dough on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
  5. Stir together powdered sugar and milk and drizzle over cooled cookies.
  6. Enjoy!

Reaction score
Oh geez! These look delicious, and I'd probably eat the whole batch right about now. I wonder if there's a way I could incorporate cream cheese into the recipe? I think that would be a nice flavor addition, as well. Thanks for the recipe.

Reaction score
Wow! Awesome! Finally a neat idea for those raspberries I have growing on the side of the house other than raspberry jam and pie filling! ♥ Definitely can't wait to try this recipe, I think the family and neighbors will absolutely love it, (I know I will!). And like Randomly Eclectic said, I think incorporating cream cheese would just be the cherry on top for this recipe!

Reaction score
I will definitely have to try these! I just got a raspberry plant, but it's still a baby so I don't expect any fruit for a while. I have a fruit-bearing blackberry plant though, so maybe I'll try this recipe with them.

Do you find these cookies spoil quickly, with all the fruit in them?

Reaction score
That looks like a very tasty recipe, I have never made any raspberry cookies, it would be something different that I am sure would become a hit with the family. Thanks for sharing the link with us, I will try these for sure!

Reaction score
My daughter loves raspberries. I love that it is different from the many items that we already bake together. I will have to try these with her and report back to you guys on how she likes them.

Reaction score
I have made these and they were delicious!! - I recommend the recipe:
final.jpg

Ingredients
  • 2 cups raspberries
  • 1/2 cup sugar + 1 1/2 TB to put on raspberries
  • 1/2 cut lemon juiced
  • 2 cup flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 11/2 TB milk
Instructions
  2. Combine flour, baking powder and the rest of the sugar (1/2 cup) in a large bowl. Add small cubes of butter. Mix together with a pasty cutter or whisk. You can also combine with your hands until the mixture combines. It will be more of a crumble mix.
  4. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and drop dough on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
  6. Enjoy!
Yummy! I love raspberry they are one of my favorite fruits. I love anything with raspberries in it. So these good looking delicious cookies look like a dream come true for me! Thanks for the recipe. :)

Reaction score
These look fantastic! My mother is coming for the holidays and loves raspberries.. this is exactly the kind of recipe I need. they look delicious :)

Reaction score
These look great!

The funny thing about this is I just bought some raspberries recently. I will try out this recipe tomorrow after picking up my cousin.

Reaction score
These look absolutely delicious!

I love raspberries, they are definitely one of my favourite fruits. I will definitely have to try them sometime soon.

Reaction score
final.jpg

Ingredients
  • 2 cups raspberries
  • 1/2 cut lemon juiced
  • 2 cup flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 11/2 TB milk
Instructions
  6. Enjoy!
Scrumptious looking. Do you think it would work as well with blackberries instead? However, I love the color the raspberries give them.

Reaction score
This sounds delicious. It reminds me of raspberry lemonade, Just think of it ,a glass of cold milk with this warm goodness. :)This is a great alternative for those who are not a fan of chocolate chip cookies:D

Reaction score
Oh wow! Those look fantastic! I love cookies with fruit! They just taste so fresh to me. What a perfect springtime treat! I will definitely have to try making these. I might throw in some nuts if I feel so inclined. I have a thing for fruit and nuts together. Thanks for the recipe!

Reaction score
Oh geez! These look delicious, and I'd probably eat the whole batch right about now. I wonder if there's a way I could incorporate cream cheese into the recipe? I think that would be a nice flavor addition, as well. Thanks for the recipe.

I think a cream cheese frosting would be just the thing! Or maybe something lemony. I love recipes that use fresh fruit, they just give off the essence of summer. Just one question: with the first step, do you mash the raspberries together or maybe just slice them to get a chunkier mouth feel?

Reaction score
final.jpg

Ingredients
  • 2 cups raspberries
  • 1/2 cut lemon juiced
  • 2 cup flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 11/2 TB milk
Instructions
  6. Enjoy!
Oh my! I am definitely in trouble. I'm trying to cut out sweets for a few months, but guess what I'll be baking this weekend??? You got it. Oh those look so delicious!

Reaction score
Wow, old one but I'm glad it popped up in my "similar threads" thing, these sound sooo good! I have a whole family of raspberry lovers, so I'm sure this one will go over well :). Thanks for the recipe!

Reaction score
final.jpg

Ingredients
  • 2 cups raspberries
  • 1/2 cut lemon juiced
  • 2 cup flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 11/2 TB milk
Instructions
  6. Enjoy!
I am sooo making these!!!! Raspberry is my absolute favorite anything! I am always looking for new recipes that incorporate this amazing fruit. :) Thank you for sharing this. I was thinking this would even be a nice Christmas cookie with theie pretty color. It just might be added to my holiday cookie list. :)

Yummy!!! :)

Danyel :)

Reaction score
Awesome recipe! What a great way to incorporate fruits in your cookies =D I liked the fact this recipe doesn't seem to use so much sugar, that is always a great thing!

Reaction score
You know as much as I love raspberries and always try to have them on hand, I am not sure that I have ever had a raspberry cookie. I think that I have had everything else raspberry, but for some reason this one never crossed my plate. That said, thank you for sharing these and I must put these on my list of things to try, and it just makes sense at this point. Thanks again for sharing.

Ask a Question